Home ➥ Services ➥ Parenting Support & Classes ➥ Parent Education
Learning to be GREAT Moms and Dads
We can all become a parent without any training, instruction, safe parenting classes, or teaching, but at Child Saving Institute, we believe all parents benefit from good training for the happiness of the child and the family as a whole.
Come join us for donuts, juice, and fun every Wednesday morning between 9 a.m.-11 a.m. this summer! We will meet at a different park around Omaha each week.
Get your kids outside to play in the fresh air before the day gets too hot, enjoy the nice weather, and spend some time with other families. Child Saving Institute staff will be available to help connect families with agency and community resources.
- June 21 — Upland Park, 3104 Jefferson St.
- June 28 — Florence Park, 3015 State St.
- July 5 — No Parents in the Park
- July 12 — Churchich Park 3712 S 50th St.
- July 19 — Rambleridge Park 11424 Fort St.
- July 26 — Hanscom Park 3201 Woolworth Ave.
Contact Ramey McNamara at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-504-3638 with questions
Información sobre los "Padres en el Parque" en español.