Home ➥ Services ➥ Therapy
Therapy Services for Children, Teens, and Families
Sometimes childhood is interrupted by crisis—feelings and situations too big for children, teens, and families to deal with on their own. Often children (especially teens) express their sadness, fear and anger through their behaviors and attitude. This "acting out" is especially challenging to caregivers. Child Saving Institute can help you and your children through this stressful time.
Child Saving Institute's licensed therapists provide the support, skills, and knowledge necessary to improve family relationships and reduce the painful impact of traumatic life events like abuse and neglect, divorce, or family violence. Child Saving Institute therapists work with children and families struggling with a variety of issues including:
- Past trauma
- Strained family relationships
- Strained peer relationships
- Attachment issues
- Mental Health Disorders such as depression, ADHD, anxiety, and others
- Behavioral problems such as hitting, yelling, isolating, risk-taking behaviors, and hurting themselves
- Grief and loss issues
Attachment and trauma-based therapies
Our approach includes a strong foundation in the best attachment and trauma-based therapies available, including:
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Child-Parent Psychotherapy (CPP)
- Play Therapy
- Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Circle of Security - Parenting (COS-P)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Adoption Competent Therapy (TAC)
- Therapy fees are typically paid by Medicaid and Private Insurance
- For those who meet specific qualifications, Child Saving Institute may be able to offer therapy services at a reduced rate.
To make a therapy appointment, please email Amy Paulsen at email@example.com.