Home ➥ Services ➥ Pregnancy Counseling ➥ About Our Pregnancy Services
About Our Pregnancy Services
Child Saving Institute started out as an orphanage more than a century ago, but our programs have changed to meet the needs of children and families in our community. Unlike some agencies, Child Saving Institute offers services without religious bias or agenda. Since the beginning, our work has focused on doing what’s best for kids and families, and we’ll do anything we can to support you, whatever your decision.
How are we different?
- We’re available to offer clear, truthful, unbiased information about all options available to you regarding your pregnancy.
- Our pregnancy counseling services are free.
- Child Saving Institute is a licensed adoption agency. If you choose to place your baby for adoption, you are not referred to a separate agency. We can help you here.
- We can offer ongoing support and education services. If you choose to parent, we offer home-based support, parenting classes, therapy, child care.
- We can assist you with obtaining prenatal care.
- We can help you identify your concerns and sort through your emotions.
- We can help you talk to your family about your pregnancy, your options, and your rights.
- We can discuss the role of your baby’s father, including legal rights and responsibilities.
- We can provide you with important information about resources in your community.
Contact a pregnancy counselor at 402-553-6000.