Home ➥ Services ➥ Therapy
Therapy Services for Children, Teens, and Families
Remote Therapy Services Available
In light of the current pandemic, Child Saving Institute (CSI) has shifted to telecommunications to deliver services virtually when face-to-face interaction is not feasible. YOU and your family can still continue to receive therapy services from CSI during this time!
Contact us today to schedule an appointment. We will discuss coverage options regardless of your current insurance coverage. Telehealth services are offered via doxy.me, a free video chat conference platform that can be used on your smartphone, tablet or computer. Services can also be arranged over the phone, if desired.
Mental Health Services are offered in English and Spanish. To schedule an appointment, call (402) 553-6000 or email us at CSIReferrals@childsaving.org.
If your family is experiencing an emergency, please contact the Nebraska Family Helpline at (888) 866-8660 or call 911.
Click here to learn more about CSI's remote therapy services.
Sometimes childhood is interrupted by crisis—feelings and situations too big for children, teens, and families to deal with on their own. Often children (especially teens) express their sadness, fear and anger through their behaviors and attitude. This "acting out" is especially challenging to caregivers. Child Saving Institute's therapists can help you and your children through this stressful time.
Child Saving Institute's licensed therapists specialize in child and family therapy. They provide the support, skills, and knowledge necessary to improve family relationships and reduce the painful impact of traumatic life events like abuse and neglect, divorce, or family violence. Child Saving Institute therapists work with children and families struggling with a variety of issues including:
- Past trauma
- Strained family relationships
- Strained peer relationships
- Attachment issues
- Mental Health Disorders such as depression, ADHD, anxiety, and others
- Behavioral problems such as hitting, yelling, isolating, risk-taking behaviors, and hurting themselves
- Grief and loss issues
Attachment and trauma-based therapies
Our approach includes a strong foundation in the best attachment and trauma-based therapies available, including:
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Play Therapy
- Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Circle of Security - Parenting (COS-P)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Adoption Competent Therapy (TAC)
- Therapy fees are typically paid by Medicaid and Private Insurance
- For those who meet specific qualifications, Child Saving Institute may be able to offer mental health services at a reduced rate.
Please send an email to CSIReferrals@childsaving.org and we will help you to schedule an appointment!