Home ➥ Social Media Posting Policy
Social Media Posting Policy
Child Saving Institute (CSI) welcomes community comments and values the use of social media as a vehicle for community engagement. CSI social media platforms are not an acceptable forum to provide negative comments about programs, events, staff, clients – or any topic as it relates to the organization. The organization strives to address all comments but in a secure and confidential manner. It is requested that anyone who has a negative comment contact the organization by calling (402) 553-6000 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the safety of CSI clients and staff, forbidden comments include:
- Identifying or sharing information of current CSI clients
- Identifying or sharing information of former CSI clients, clients’ family and/or caregivers, volunteers, employees, donors, board members or partners without permission
- Inappropriate or obscene language
- Spam – i.e. the use of an electronic message system to produce unsolicited bulk messages or comments
- Negative, defaming, aggressive or violent comments
- Any comment can be deleted at the discretion of the organization
A CSI administrator will monitor social media pages to ensure that the above requirements are adhered to by all page visitors. CSI reserves the right to delete any post or comment, at any time, that it feels is inappropriate or that is not appropriate for this forum.
If there are any questions regarding this social media posting policy you may contact us using the information below.
4545 Dodge St.
Omaha, NE 68132